html> Lostvestige: Cat Photos Friday #75- Kitten Visit!

Cat Photos Friday #75- Kitten Visit!

Guess what.

Jeeves has a little sister!

Gina, the lady that rescued Chester and Jeeves among a whole bunch of other kitties who were dumped at an old mill, contacted us recently and said she had more kittens that needed homes. A few had gone to homes already but these three still need a nice place to live. She brought them over one evening so I could take some pictures to help them get adopted. So I decided to write this blog and then share it to everybody I know on Facebook.

I LOVE Jeeves' little sister. Since she came from the same place as him, they definitely must be related. Just look at that little chin marking! It's the same as Jeeves'! I just can't get over the fact that he has a sister and I got to meet her. I am always wondering about my cat's parents and siblings... And what they would have been like....

This is the only boy. He is full of energy, gets along with everybody and a whole lot of fun.

This little girl is the youngest. She is very sweet, and loves to play. She was having so much fun this was the only good photo I managed to snap of her!


Jeeves' sister shares his personality. She is pretty calm, slightly shy but very lovable. 



Just look at that cute face!




It was so much fun playing with the little kittens and getting to hear more about Chester and Jeeves' story. They were in pretty rough shape when they got rescued, but you would never know it by looking at them now.

These kittens are about 4-5 months old. They have been spayed/neutered and are up to date on all their shots. All they need now is a forever home! These three guys all get along well, so it's possible to adopt two, or even all three! :)  I'm definitely tempted, but I think three cats is enough for me. Unless we get a bigger house or something... ;)



Labels: , , , ,