html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal: I Used to Hate Tomatoes

Weekly Journal: I Used to Hate Tomatoes




Last week I got a surprise when I looked at my email and saw an item from my Etsy shop had sold! I'd almost forgotten I had opened my shop back up. One of these days I will get around to adding more to it. I have plenty of resin pieces just waiting to be put up for sale.


I spent many years of my life hating tomatoes. Within recent years I began to tolerate them, and now I actually really like them.  One tomato-including meal I like to have is a grilled cream cheese and tomato sandwich on wheat bread.  It's great for eating on chilly days.


Thursday was our four year wedding anniversary and one of the things we ate was pistachio cheese cake. I remembered really like pistachio things..




Labels: